Sunday, February 3, 2013

Music Monday--'Tough' And 'Better Dig Two'

This is one song I totally identify with. 
I am just grateful the good Lord sent me a man that likes his women a little rough around the edges.

I had trouble just picking two this week. I have no clue how or why these two are in my head this week. But they are! I hope you enjoy the insight into my psyche!


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
Photobucket


Click the badge to visit this MM also
“Monday’s Music Moves Me”
~Happy MM Everyone!~




16 comments:

  1. I like both song and I just love your theme here Jackie. :)

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picks there girlfriend! Is that a new one by Kelly Pickler? That is too cute! I always liked her. Thanks for sharing & joining us! Have a rockin' day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks Jackie I'm intrigued by the name Pickler lol

    Have a pickleicious Monday Jackie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't play the second vid tho due to geography issues but I enjoyed listening to Kellie P. :D Happy MM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice, loved the lyrics of this song. I'm now a fan of Kellie Pickler. Thanks for sharing your MM pick. Happy MM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both songs spoke to me. Like them both! I hope you are on the mend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelli Pickler is a sweetheart. I became an instant fan when I first saw her on AI. The Band Perry are widely becoming popular & I do enjoy the sound of their music. Great picks for Monday's Music. It was great joining you on the virtual dance floor at Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. two great songs choices Kelly is amazing and absolutely love The Band Perry

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE both those songs - I shared Better Dig Two last week and can't stop listening to it! :) The Kellie Pickler song sticks with you too (in a good way), doesn't it? :) Great choices! Have a great week! :)

    Ho Hey Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain) it’s One Of Those Nights, let me Catch My Breath

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Stacy Uncorked have a lot in common! She always chooses at least one or two country songs to share with us each week :)

    While I'm not the BIGGEST country fan in the world, I quite enjoyed your picks this week! There are a select few songs that I'll listen to and I think these are two of them ^.^

    I hope you have a musical week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these songs are neat, and are wonderful choices. Thanks for sharing them, and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great music selections, I had not heard of either thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh - I do like that "tough" one! couldn't see the other one here.....will have to look it up elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love of both of them, but Arlynda swears up and down that she is allergic to The Band Perry. Would you mind having a talk with her?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard that Kelly one but I like.
    By the way, who ever said you had to pick just two. lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice ones.
    Thank your for rocking with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.