Sunday, January 13, 2013

Music Monday #225 - OL RED

Now don't give up on this song just because it's country. It's a good video and a good story. It's performed by Blake Shelton who lives in the next town north of us.  Tishomingo, where he hails from, and now lives, is just a hop, skip, and jump from us. Without further adieu here's Ol Red!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.   PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
If you absolutely can't stand this pick then go here and listen Cherry Bomb!:-)
~I hope everyone has a great week!~

7 comments:

  1. That was a good one Jackie. I'd not heard it before but hubby said...You're going to like this one. He was right. Love got me in here and love got me out. Awesome.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever become a country music fan, sorry. However, my son recently moved to Nashville and he now listens to country.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake is so cool Jackie and the song is so cute.... and he lives so close to you? Awesome..

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that Jackie and first time for me also that's what is good about MM! so diverse.

    Have a fantabulicious week

    Thank you for your visits Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Jackie, I really like country music! Will check out Blake Shelton's other songs. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was interesting. Few songs nowadays have a story feel in them. "Love got me in here and Love got me out." What a way to end the song. :D Enjoyed this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie! I hope it isn't too late to comment. :) I didn't have internet connection the past days...

    great country song! First time to hear it and lovin it!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.