Monday, January 14, 2013

Awwwwww...Monday


Good morning everyone and welcome to another great week of blogging. I have selected a new blog to highlight this week. It is written by one of the sweetest and most dear people you could ever hope to know. She always keeps the blues away. I saw where she had picked this video out and posted it on Google+ and it suits her just perfectly. So in her honor I am adding it to get everyone up and grooving for a great week!

Please click below and get to know Janet. She's one of the sweetest people you will ever get to know in the blogosphere!

3660720-1

It's a busy day and week around here. Janet's link can also be found on my left side bar right below my profile.

 I  hope everyone took advantage and visited Anni last week at Hootin' Anni's. If you didn't you missed out on some wonderful photography, writing, and one of the most lovely poems I have read in a long time. If you missed Anni then click on her name and get a visit in.  She is just an awesome, creative and very talented person  She's super duper in my book! Thank you Anni for everything. It was an honor to highlight your blog last week.
__________________

I told you I am busy around here this week and that's no joke. Starting today I am once again joining in on the
I Love My Friends GFC Blog Hop. I did it last Monday and found some wonderful blogs and made lots of new friends. I really do encourage you to drop over and sign up. I really enjoyed it.
Please Note: The above linky is for people participating in Awwww.....Monday only!
It is not for this blog hop! I am not a host for this hop! Please do not link above!
Thanks and happy hopping!

The Things We Find Inside

~I hope everyone has a great week and stays in the groove!~

17 comments:

  1. Rise and shine indeed! Enjoyed all of your post today. I hope your week is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you made my Monday and in fact my whole week, Thank you so much Jackie, I am so grateful and honored that you chose to highlight my blog this week. Most of all thank you for your kind words about me, I feel the same about you! Great picture of the cat, tell em I'm trying to rise and shine lol!
    Have a great day,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...a built in Awww is always the best. Excellent.

    Janet is a regular of mine and met here through Entrecard. She's a very awesome lady.

    Have a terrific day honey filled with tons of Awww. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute kittie. I have not heard Cherry Bomb in ages. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww a great one, I need to rise and shine, I am glad you are back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, that is a cute cat.

    I didn't participate in "Awee Monday" per say. Most of the time I've been posting "Music Monday". Since I got sick I haven't felt like doing much posting of anything. Yes, I'm getting better. Been cleard by one Doctor today and one more to go Friday. That one is with the "alien" doctor. LOL

    Have a great blessed week!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rise and shine Jackie! here's a cup of coffee for you hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh first time listening...nice song! happy MM and have a great week ahead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm here again haha..to grab your new badge. yay u're FC!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, sweet cat.
    I need to get back to my Meet my other friends Monday posts. Now that the holidays are over maybe people will have time for it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute kitty. Yes, Janet is sweet. I haven't been to her blog in awhile, so I'm headed back over there.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and following...returning the favor! Have a blessed evening!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls
    http://www.prowessandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all so much. I forgot today was the hop when I made this post crammed full of everything.

    Please I do so hope you guys will continue to visit. It's not always so crazy around here!

    Happy week to all!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's Monday evening and we're all feeling like we never rose and shined yet today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been looking for a place to comment on your lovely flower picture for RT2, but ended up here.
    I love cats too, so good morning to you too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.