Monday, December 10, 2012

What, Who's Coming?

In about two hours we will have a house full of people. We are getting a visit from Jaxson, our newest great grandson, and his brother London.

London is coming to stay the entire week here with us to give his mommy time to get settled in with Jaxson.

Pam and I are both excited to have London coming. But, I am grateful that none of you can see the disaster my house is in right at this second.

We have managed to drag out every single Christmas decoration we could locate. There's just one problem. Dragging them out is as far as we have gotten and a three year old will be here in less than three hours. I have not spent an entire week chasing a three year old around in years. Pray for both Pam and myself.

Those are our poinsettias but we only have a couple of hours to finish our tree and get this place ready for London's week long visit. He loves to chase that darn goose. The one that hates me. And to top it off all of our warm weather is gone. A nice *not* little 'blue norther' started blowing down across the plains yesterday and it is freezing here.

We hope everyone has a great week and I will do my best to make some rounds if possible. But, as of now, we are on a wee break. We have to get this house clean, decorated and, take care of London this week. We will all be back full time at the end of this week. I will miss you all and hope you have a great week!
Pray for me, Pam and The Goose
 See ya' soon!
From our home to yours we send out tidings of joy and peace to all!

22 comments:

  1. Have fun and don't worry about us. The first couple days you will be tired - but then you'll be used to it. ENJOY! sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed and now I am exhausted!!...LOL!!:-)

      Delete
  2. I'll pray for all concerned. I can so relate. They take all the stuffing right out of you. All that energy that needs to be burned off. Bless their hearts.

    Have a terrific day and week ahead honey and enjoy London. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam and I are absolutely exhausted!! Now daddy phoned and won't be here until late Saturday night!! Help!!!!!!!
      Big hugs!!:-)

      Delete
  3. Hey would you send my your email so I can write you back?
    Mine is skcz at comcast dot net
    You will do great this week and have fun.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing great left yesterday...lol...we're doing for survival at this point!!
      Happy weekend to all!!
      Jackie:-)

      Delete
  4. I hope it all comes together, but I have a feeling it will, and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww.....Shelly we got the tree up before the little guy got here. But we are worn out chasing him now!!

      He is so sweet and we love him but it's time for a break...lol!!:-)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you are going to be very busy. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ann...happy weekend!!:-)

      Delete
  6. Good luck! I'm thinking you'll be exhausted soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....We passed exhausted two days ago but we're having fun!!:-)

      Delete
  7. I have two feverish boys today, 6 & 4. They are enjoying my iPad and their Mommie's. Disinfecting after they leave! Enjoy your wee one, and no goosie problems! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...we're having fun but this little guy is getting tired of us. We're hanging in!! Happy weekend!!:-)

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you are busy preparing for guests and Christmas! Ho ho ho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy spring cleaning and getting the house ready for your friends and family, I know how tiring that can be so start thinking of a nice break for u and Walt after this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring cleaning....remember....it's winter time over here...big hug!!:-)

      Delete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.