Saturday, December 8, 2012

Special Delivery From God

...Joy cometh in the morning...
This morning at 1:14 am, our brand new great grandson entered the world. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 19 1/2 in. long.
Mother, Father and baby are doing great!
We are all excited and very grateful to God for this new precious life.
_________________

~I Love My Family So Much~

To be apart of a family like mine
is so divine
where love is shown
hurt is shared
our love for each other is never impaired

we talk
we laugh
we cry
but we are a family
and we do it all together
for as a family we do it all as one

for we are family
a family full of strength
a family full of love
a family no one can touch
that's why I love my family so much
my family is my life and always will be forever

  feloi hempora


Please join us in welcoming Jaxson Wayne to our family. It's a great day in the Lord and one for great celebration!
Happy Birthday Jaxson!


~Blessings of peace from our home to yours~


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations great grandma. I'm a great grandma too. It's a wonderful thing.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...He's adorable honey. You are so proud. I can just tell. I can so relate too. Being a grandma is one thing, but a great grandma is more than wonderful.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is Sandee. Actually Jaxson is our 4th great grandchild.

    His dad just phoned and wants us to take big brother London for the entire week starting this Monday. We'll have fun. Pam and me are going to take him to meet Patrick!!

    I'll get tons of pictures!! Today Pam is helping me get my house clean and our Christmas stuff done!! She's such a blessing!!.....Pam.....says...even though we were just yelling at each other a second ago....lol....it's a mother daughter thing!!

    Dog gone we're too much alike!! Happy day to you and big hugs!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful great grandchild, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very very much! And thanks for stopping in and commenting!

      Delete
  5. what a sweet new addition to your family. Congratulations to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. e are all very excited!!:-)

      Delete
  6. Welcome to the world, Jaxson! What a cutie pie you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings for Jaxson and all the family! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.