Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Advent Sunday:A Time For Hope

No matter what troubles or sorrows we face we can always count on our Lord and Savior Jesus to see us through them all. I am very grateful for His sacrifice that I might have everlasting life. "For God so loved the world that he sent His only begotten Son into the world that I might have everlasting life." John 3:16.

With Jesus all things are possible and no burdens are too heavy to carry. It may seem to us some time that we can't make it through. But, I have never failed to survive, over come and enjoy life because I have the Lord beside me always. We are never alone even if it feels as if  we are, we are not. Our Lord is always with us.
Thank You my Heavenly Father for sending Your only Son that I might have everlasting life and always have Him to carry me when the road is long and hard!

It's a great season and a time to rejoice!
~Blessings to all at this very special time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Savior!~


Thank you Jerry for reminding me of this song. Jerry has two other versions posted. Please visit and listen.

~May The Peace of the Lord be with you always~

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Jackie, just lovely.

    Have a blessed Sunday my friend. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee! I was hoping it this post didn't get lost due to Music Monday! But here you are to save the day. You're the best!
      Blessings to you also my dear friend!Hugs too!:-)

      Delete
  2. Awww...thank you so much Ann and thank you for hitting that Google button!

    Blessings for pure joy to you and Duke!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not make it here on Sunday, but the message is still just as good on Monday! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! Every day is a good day to share with our Lord! Blessings!!:-)

      Delete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.