Thursday, November 29, 2012

London Time


Should I Or Shouldn't I

Wow! This was a good idea I had!

It's tasty too!

Oh Yeaaaaa this was a great idea man!

Hey everybody! Look at me. I did it again! Ummm I think I might need a dry shirt please.

This is our little red headed delightful, funny and extremely entertaining great grandson, London. He keeps us all laughing when he comes for a visit. His Pipaw says "He's a cutter!"
I hope you enjoyed your visit with London!
~As always from our family to yours we send wishes for love and peace to all!~
~God Bless~





9 comments:

  1. He's cute as a bug too. You forgot that part. Thanks for sharing him with the rest of us.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is cute. I am glad you like him because we have lots of pictures. You should see him with our geese!!

      Hope you have a great day too and big hugs right back at you!!:-)

      Delete
  2. Hi there- I saw your comment on vanilla's blog. I am in Kingsville and go to Texas A&M Kingsville everyday to work out. Which dep't does your daughter teach in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a cutie, for sure! I love that we have that connection, now, too, with TAMUK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome lad. Our first born son is a red-head, as is his daughter. It's good to reconnect. Blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, it is good to see you back in the blogosphere! Thanks for visiting String Too Short to Tie and bringing me up to date.

    I have a red headed grandson, now fourteen, but still a red head!

    I was saddened to read of the tragedy your family is enduring. May the Lord comfort you and hold you near.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! he certainly looks like he's a handful. What a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jackie! So good to see you back to blogging again! Glad you didn't forget me, I miss you.

    London is such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to be back here, Jackie. London is such a cutie. I need to take time backreading to keep up.

    Miss yah!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.