Friday, November 30, 2012

Feline Friday


"My name is Monkey. I know it's hard to see me in this picture. I am the blurred gray and black streak just in front of my sister Mollipop.  This is our third time around this tree! But I am pretty sure I have her beat and I am headed for the porch to eat my lunch. I love my sister Mollipop but some times she really aggravates me!"




"You see what I mean. I finally made it to the porch and she still won't leave me alone. I am a mancat and I do have claws but I am trying to be nice. Geezzzzz...she still won't leave me alone and mommy is telling her to! One of these days Mollipop I am going to get you good with my mancat claws!"


"Wow I finally made it and lunch is yummy! Mommy gives us all one packet of yummy wet food with gravy once a day. We get to eat three times a day. But mommy makes us eat dry food the other two times. I know she does it to help keep our teeth clean and for other reasons too. As you can see my big big brother Rascal and my sister Sassy both have really long hair. So I don't mind the dry food if it helps them not have fur balls!"


"Ain't I Pretty?"

"I just want to say that I am so glad my mommy and daddy adopted me and all of my brothers and sisters. I am a happy country kitty. Wow, I chase mice, birds, insects and all sorts of things. Why just a few weeks ago my sister Sassy brought home two garden snakes. We all thought it was funny but don't tell mommy that because she is scared of snakes. But my sister Sassy is always bringing home things for mommy. Mostly me and my brother just lay around in the sun and enjoy life!"

"Oh yes thank you Steve for letting me be apart of Feline Friday! I hope everyone likes me!"


9 comments:

  1. Awww...I finally get to meet the babies. I think this is an awesome post. Just so you know Steve of Burnt Food Dude owns this meme. You'll like Steve, he's a good guy.

    I think your babies are adorable and I know you treat them very well. We do love our babies.

    Have a terrific Feline Friday Jackie. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's the gang and they are a handful. Thanks for letting me know about Steve. I updated all of my links!!

      I hope you have a great day too...big hugs always!!:-)

      Delete
  2. great pictures,thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mike I had a ball doing it. I didn't find it until this morning so I was late getting it up. I'll be right over and see you and yours!!
      Happy day and hugs!!:-)

      Delete
  3. So cute- they look like they really enjoy each other, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly for stopping in and yes they do enjoy each other. They keep me company while Walter is on the road. I was just over on your blog and was so inspired by your post about the little boy and his dad.

      I hope if anyone else pops in here they too will pop over to your blog and read the story!!
      Happy day and hugs!

      Delete
  4. Now that is a handsome Tomcat. I, too, have a houseful of cats right now, and they get along about as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie!. Welcome to you and Monkey to Feline Friday. I'm looking forward to see what kind of mischief and fun stuff Monkey gets into.

    Have a great weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely a sweet photo of both cat and dog together <3

    Have a wonderful week ahead ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ ♥Thanks for stopping in and talking to me! ♥ ♥

Powered by Blogger.